Saturday, November 27, 2010

before & after :: hosting prep


this year we hosted for our family thanksgiving dinner, a great excuse to finish up some lingering home projects... I'm happy to report I finished almost all!

dining room paint project
The first project was a paint-job for the dining room, I wanted something more elegant and classic: so I went for a medium blue with gray undertones and soft white. I'm in love with how our wall art and lighting fixture totally pops now. win!
stairwell family wall

The other project that needed to be tackled was our "family wall", a photo wall dedicated to our peeps running up the stairwell. Reminiscent of my late grandmother's photo wall, I wanted to carry on the tradition in her honor.I hope my nieces and nephews will think fondly back at it when they are older:)

The final unfinished project will be a face-lift on our laundry area... more to come!

No comments: